3:00 PM

Having trouble planning meals?

Posted by Jen |

Photobucket

What's cookin'?

Are you too busy to plan your weekly meals? Do you decide on the fly what to eat that night? Sometimes I have a really hard time planning meals ahead of time. We get bored of the same dinner every week and I am constantly searching for new recipes, but I have never thought to plan my meals out way in advance. For those of you who are interested in this I have complied a list below of different sites that can help with meal planning.

SavingDinner.com

This site helps you plan your menu, get recipes and compile a shopping list for any dinner dilemmas you might have.

Kraftfoods.com - 1 bag 5 dinners


This site offers a list of recipes for a weekly meal plan from just one bag of groceries. You can also make a printable shopping list.

If you have any suggestions of other helpful meal planning sites, be sure to let us know!'s for

0 comments:

Subscribe